Initial ConsultationWe analyze your needs and create a customized management program for you!
Vehicle Selector ListWe use several factors to help determine which vehicles will serve you best.
Vehicle Pricing SummaryYou won’t miss a thing with our complete cost breakdown for the vehicles you choose.
Vehicle Ordering & DeliveryWe buy only from fleet-minded dealers, and can deliver to your driver’s location!
Bi-Annual Fleet ReviewsWe perform overall reviews of your entire fleet so you can stay ahead of any issues.
Support ServicesDepending on your needs, you may require services like expense accounting, DMV record checks, and more.
Vehicle Selector List
- Resale Value
Vehicle Pricing Summary
- Base price
- Option price
- Sample rates
- Standard equipment list provided
- Total cost
Vehicle Ordering & Delivery
- CFS uses qualified fleet-minded dealers
- CFS uses the fleet courtesy delivery system to place your vehicle at the driver’s location
- When necessary, CFS completes vehicle locates via the manufacturer’s system
- All vehicles are mechanically inspected and detailed prior to delivery
- All licensing requirements are provided for your driver’s convenience
Bi-Annual Fleet Reviews
Twice a year, we offer fleet reviews to provide an overall picture of your entire fleet. During this review we can identify problem vehicles, such as those that are over mileage, and work with you to fix any issues.
Our Bi-Annual Review helps forecast upcoming vehicle needs, to ensure vehicles are ordered at the appropriate time to ensure the lowest pricing. Additionally, it is an excellent management tool to better understand your current fleet usage.
- Beyond warranty service assistance
- Client approval on all used vehicle sales below forecast
- DMV Record Checks
- Expense Accounting
- Fuel Cards
- Individual used vehicle review
- Maintenance & Extended Service Programs
- Network Management Program (Ask your Account Manager for a complete presentation)
- No lessor disposal fee
- Service Assistance
- Vehicle Reassignment and Transport